Tuesday, March 2, 2010

class response 3-1-2010

Seeing that we don't have an assignment this week I wonder what went on in class?? All I can think about is that last assignment and how difficult it was and what gets me most is that Im not sure if I did it right? If I really met the requirements of the assignment, BUT I DID TRY! I will go and look to some of the other students projects to see what they came up with.

I will finally be able to come to class since I got the parking issue resolved. All I had to do was charge the amount to my busar account and they are shipping me a pass for the remainder of the semester! Now ill be able to go to all of my class without worrying about having to be towed again! YES! IM really glad about it and plan on being in next class, at least for the first half : )

No comments:

Post a Comment