Monday, February 1, 2010

02.01.2010 Recap


FALLEN

Again, I did not make it to class. I had fallen behind in some other classes and had to get an assignment in that took a little bit longer than I had anticipated. I finally am getting caught on my assignments and I def will plan on being in class next week! Not to kiss butt but the teacher sounds really fun and out of the box just from the assignment post ad such and kinda makes me wanna to come check out the class cause it sounds fun!
I also have a small pro with parking. I park along the street by the madam walker theatre but there is no parking there between 4-6pm and the class is from 3-5:45! Ive had my car towed once before and had to pay like 170.00 to get it out of the impound lot (which is 10.00 shy of my car payment! YIKES!) but Ill have to figure something out cause I really dnt wana miss anymore classes and Im really interested to seeing what this class is like in person! G

p.s I hope this will count toward the assignment 2.10.2010 class recap??

No comments:

Post a Comment