Monday, February 22, 2010

BLISS, SWEET BLISS!

Bliss! A wonderful gifts life grants us! There are several activities that I would consider blissful, some I practice on a regular basis and others that I have yet to experience! The bliss that I decided to do for this assignment was to spend some time recording music with my keyboard and computer. I have been playing the piano since middle school, but I am not really that great by any means. I have just been studying it trying to develope my skill. I can spend all day long playing if I had the time! The program I use is called garageband. usually when I record a song i feel that I have broken an unspoken rule: that you do not use all the tracks given to you. IN the software you are alloted a certain number of tracks. on each track you can record a differnt instrumnet or sound. When i create music I usually hear one sound after another of another and many times end up using ALL 50 some tracks! wow. most produers and musicans only use about 20 or so, but no matter what I always end up using all of the tracks and get the message on the screen: "the track amount has been maximized." Its frustrating sometime because there are other ideas I want to add to the song but I can. That m broken rule! : )

Ill have to find a program that allows unlimted number os tracks so that my ideas and creative juices will not be stifled or hindered during that time of creative BLISS!

No comments:

Post a Comment