Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Class Response

Unfortantly I did not make it to class again on Monday due to parking. The parking situation is IUPUI is rediculous and is soo frustrating! It is so crazy in fact my professor in business law was very upset about it last week. He went and checked all over the campus and saw many of the "A" parking spots empty while student parking were over loaded and not to mention the parking lot that the constructions workers are taking up which gives us even more space to park at, NOT! lol. And not to mention those who dont have a parking pass and can nly park on the street (NOT BETWEEN 4-6pm OR VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED!) I dont know what else to do and I dont want to get my car towed again either!

Well im off to start reading for the next class assignment, and hopefully Ill make it to class one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment